PayPlug is a payment gateway that functions in a manner similar to PayPal. When a customer clicks the payment button on the checkout page they're taken to the PayPlug site to finish the payment, and then the customer is taken back to the store site and presented with a purchase complete page.
PayPlug is the simplest solution that enables any professional to accept online payments. Whether you are running an e-commerce business or operating as a freelancer, PayPlug is built to address all your online payment needs. Payplug is an innovative system to facilitate financial exchanges on the web. These allow companies to access simple payment methods.
Why You Use PayPlug
- Retailers can register in just one minute, configure our module in only a few clicks, and begin to accept card payments immediately. No commitment or merchant account required.
- Our interface is extremely intuitive and has been designed to simplify the administration of your payments while integrating essential features that allow you to develop your business with confidence.
- . In order to use the PayPlug payment gateway extension, you must first have a PayPlug account. If you do not have one, it is free to sign up.
Benefits of PayPlug
- Flexibility: PayPlug has modules compatible with most CMS e-commerce site creation. It integrates with Magento as well as Woo Commerce and PrestaShop.
- The attractive rates: up to 2500 ht, the company takes a commission of 2.5% ht, which is less than what PayPal offers which, by contrast, offers better rates for higher values. This is a strategic choice for startups seeking to capture new e-business and loyalty.
- The PHP library enables secure data transmission via public/private RSA key encryption obtained with the OpenSSL library. In addition, credit card data is encrypted and processed exclusively on PCI DSS servers operated by Payline except ATOS. This protocol guarantees a SSL-level security without requiring setup an SSL certificate on the merchant's website.