Choosing the right payment gateway for your business is an important decision in the ecommerce world. The PayJunction payment gateway offers a fully hosted shopping cart, third party applications, web-based invoices and receivables, top-notch security and fast payment processing.
PayJunction is a payment processing service designed to allow business to accept payments and electronic signatures using easy hosted payment pages, third party shopping carts, or a virtual terminal option.
Why You Use PayJunction
PayJunction is PCI-compliant provider, offering industry-standard security for businesses. PayJunction also complies with HIPPA regulations.
- Authorize - where the cardholder's funds are verified as available and set aside for the pending transaction.
- Authorize Capture - where the cardholder's funds are verified and immediately transferred to the merchant.
- Capture - a full transfer of funds from the cardholder's pending authorization to the merchant. PayJunction does not support partial capture amounts.
Benefits of PayJunction
- Peripherals: PayJunction supports peripherals that increase the convenience and functionality of your payment systems, including card readers and electronic signature capture equipment.
- Fraud management: To help prevent fraud, PayJunction offers basic fraud management tools including Address Verification and CVV.
- API resources: PayJunction offers a developer center, including API documentation, API updates, PCI coding standards, and more.