Google Wallet is a mobile payment system that acts as a virtual wallet, allowing users to make payments and transfer money straight from their phones. The service is free for users and can store credit, debit and gift and loyalty card information. Available to anyone with a newer Android or Apple smartphone, Google Wallet gives users another fast way to make payments at ecommerce stores that accept it.
Mobile payments are a relatively new strategy that has the potential to greatly benefit online sales. Google Wallet is a service similar to PayPal that allows buying products online via Google account. Online shoppers often use Google for searching of products, which they want to buy and Google Wallet will help to do it.
Why You Use Google Wallet
- Integration of Google Wallet is done online and is easy to configure. There are lots of Benefits of Google Wallet: easy in setup, ready to receive payment at once; guarantees safe money transactions on Google Servers.
- Your data is kept in system. Google Wallet charges fee for money transaction, but it is not higher than the other major merchants have. Google Checkout has NO: sign-up fee monthly fee gateway fee.
Benefits of Google Wallet
PayPal is a faster, easier and safer way for customers to pay you online using all major debit and credit cards, online bank transfers and payments direct from account holders PayPal balance.
- It's fast, secure, and has convenient integration with Google Wallet. Google Wallet is becoming more popular, which means more people are going to expect it at their favorite stores. Ecommerce business owners should consider offering it and a few other virtual wallet pay options. While there are several other options out there, Google Wallet is most likely going to be the big players in the future.
- It's fast, easy, and free to send directly from your debit card, bank account, or Wallet Balance. You can do all this in the Google Wallet app, or, if you're on desktop, you can also send and request money in Gmail.
- When you receive money, you can quickly cash out to your bank account using your debit card, and get access to your money within minutes. Get real-time notifications on your phone every time you receive money.
- If you get a request for money, you can quickly settle up straight from the notification. Your Google Wallet app can only be accessed with your Google Payments PIN. If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can instantly remove access to your account on that phone at myaccount.google.com.