GoCardless makes collecting by Direct Debit easy for everyone from individuals to multi-national corporations. If the only payments you want to process are direct debits, then your choice is easy. Simply put, GoCardless is the king of direct debit processing.
With the only charge being a 1% transaction fee that is capped at $2 per transaction, GoCardless is not only one of the cheapest options around, but, at least in terms of cost, it's also one of the simplest. With a sleek interface and flexible integration options, GoCardless can be easily set-up on your site. What makes it so special though, is also its biggest weakness the fact that it only deals with direct debits.
Why You Use GoCardless
- GoCardless is a British payment gateway that lets your customers do direct bank-to-bank transfers to purchase your products.
- If you are using GoCardless for the first time, you will need to purchase the GoCardless Pro plugin and not this one. This plugin will only work for existing GoCardless users who use the legacy API. Whilst the legacy API is still supported by GoCardless, new users should use the latest GoCardless Pro API and the GoCardless Pro plugin.
Benefits of GoCardless
PayPal is a faster, easier and safer way for customers to pay you online using all major debit and credit cards, online bank transfers and payments direct from account holders PayPal balance.
- Take control of your payments and make sure you get paid on time every time. Improved cash flow, reduced admin and ultra-low fees. Direct Debit for the digital age. Connected to your business with real-time alerts, increased customer insight and reduced churn.
- Save time, stop human errors and avoid failed payments. Less than half of the cost of PayPal, with easy-to-understand pricing. Powering payments services for companies across the UK and Europe.
- With GoCardless you can use the GoCardless Master SUN to manage everything online without the kerfuffle of applying for an SUN and with GoCardless Pro we can get you your own SUN and give you complete control over the payment experience and notifications.